|Features & Benefits
- Conveniently install and conceal AP in open ceiling environment
- Enables APs to be mounted in preferred horizontal orientation
- Painting the AP may void manufacturer’s warranty, so Oberon includes a paintable, black plastic vanity cover with some SKUs (please see CONFIGURATIONS)
- T-bar bracket accommodates APs from most vendors; includes features for mounting Cisco AIR-AP-BRACKET-2 directly to the right-angle bracket
- Beam mount clamps allow it to be mounted directly to a beam or truss
- Design: Right-angle mounting bracket for securing APs on walls, and on ceiling joists and beams in open ceilings. Designed to mount the AP in the preferred horizontal orientation. Accommodates leading vendors’ APs
- Includes adjustable T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors’ APs, black beam clamps, wall mounting hardware
- Available in White, Black, and with Oberon ABS plastic vanity cover as identified in Oberon Model 1008 Configuration guide below
- Construction: 10 ga. powder-coated steel
- (SKUs with vanity cover only: Paintable, UL 94-5VA black ABS plastic cover, virtually transparent to wireless signals)
- Size: 8.5 x 7 x 3 in. (215 x 178 x 76 mm)
Standards for Safety
- UL-95-5VA ABS plastic vanity cover
Measurements (Maximum values):
- Width: 7 in.
- Height: 8.5 in.
- Depth: 3 in.
- Item Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
- (1) Right-angle mount
- (2) Beam clamps
- (2) Removable screw wall anchors
- (1) T-bar bracket
- (1) Wire tie
- (1) Vanity cover (depending on CONFIGURATIONS) with fastening strips
- (4) #6 - 32 screw (for attaching T-bar bracket or AP mounting bracket)
- (1) Installation instructions
Configurations: Model 1008
Please specify configuration when ordering.
- 39-HLA-PLATE - Bracket accessory for Cisco Hyperlocation Antenna
- 39-1008-SPKRMNT - Mounting bracket assembly for the Model 1008/1009 series
Videos Oberon, Inc. YouTube Channel
- (https://www.youtube.com/user/oberoninc) 1008 Series Installation Video
3D Interactive Models
Documentation Links Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3445&Itemid=399 Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1008-00_Installation_Instructions.pdf Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1008-XX_Customer_Print.pdf SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION_27_21_33_DATA_COMMUNICATIONS_WIRELESS_ACCESS_POINTS.pdf