|Features & Benefits
- Economical and easy to install
- Conveniently and quickly install APs and antennas from most vendors into new hard ceiling environments
- AP and antennas mount flush to the ceiling, providing an aesthetic, professionally installed appearance
- Design: Economical, recessed hard ceiling or wall installation kit designed for APs and antennas. For new drywall, sheetrock, gypsum board hard ceilings and walls (new construction). AP or antenna mounts in interchangeable bracket and trim, providing a professional finish. Designed for all leading vendors’ APs and antennas, as identified in Oberon’s model 1043 configuration guide
- Performance: UL listed for low voltage applications, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 10°C when mounted in enclosure
- AP/antenna bracket and trim is interchangeable for other APs or antennas, without removing back-box
- Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat 6A cables
- 1 in. trade size knockouts in two walls
- Ceiling/wall bridges secure enclosure into ceiling joists
- Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel back-box, and white, powder-coated 20 ga. steel trim. Solid back-box fills opening behind AP, creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance. (Model 1042-FL only: Paintable, UL 94-5VA ABS Plastic cover)
- Constructed to be compliant with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) plenum requirements
- Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
- Size: Trim is 14.67 x 14.67 x 0.3 in. (373 x 373 x 8 mm). Back-box is 11 x 11 x 3 in. (280 x 280 x 76 mm)
Standards for Safety
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- Width: 11 in.
- Height: 11 in.
- Depth: 3 in.
- Item Weight: 5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
- (1) Galvanized steel back-box
- (1) Ceiling/ wall bridge
- (1) AP or antenna specific bracket and trim; (See Oberon’s model 1043 configuration guide)
- Model 1043-FL ONLY: (1) Cisco Mounting bracket, (1) AP mount T-bar bracket, and (1) ABS plastic cover
- (1) 1 in. conduit fitting with nut
- (1) Firestop cable grommet, large enough for 2 Cat 6A cables
- (4) #6-32 X 1/2 in. white screw
- Installation instructions
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4680&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/_Instructions/Oberon_Model_1043-AP335_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/_Customer_Prints/Oberon_Model_1043-AP335_Customer_Print.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service
Configurations: Model 1043
AP or antenna specific trim is included with the product; please specify the SKU required when ordering.
Note: The trim is interchangeable after installation. Please see configuration guide for retrofit trim P/N options.
||Specifiy AP trim
For old construction, refer to the Model 1042 Series