|Features & Benefits
Accommodates most vendors' enterprise access points
Locking, fully-hinged door
Simplify code, industry directives, policy, and aesthetics compliance
- Design: Wireless access point enclosure designed to be surface mounted on hard-lid ceilings or walls. Designed to accommodate wireless access points with integrated or non-detachable antennas from most vendors.
- Performance: Ventilated, paintable, impact-resistant ABS plastic enclosure is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Oberon Skybar-shaped, locking, fully-hinged door, keyed alike
- Universal T-bar for most vendors’ APs
- Opening in back allows for placement directly over outlet
- Twistouts in sidewalls for conduit or raceway
- Construction: UL 94-HB Classified ABS; textured white body and door
- AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 9° C inside the enclosure
- Size: 11.1 inches by 11.1 inches by 4.4 inches (282 mm by 282 mm by 112 mm)
Please specify configuration when ordering.
||11" ABS AP Lock-box: Solid door
||11" ABS AP Lock-box: T-bar, Translucent door
Measurements (Maximum values):
• Height: 11.1 in.
• Width: 11.1 in.
• Depth: 4.4 in.
• Item Weight: 3 lbs.
• Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1258&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1015-00_Installation_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1015_Customer_Print.pdf
App Note - Wireless Coverage FAQ - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Application_Note_Wireless_Coverage_FAQ.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS -
http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS.pdf