|Features & Benefits
- Accommodates most vendors' APs
- Locking, fully-hinged door
- Simplify code, industry directives, policy, and aesthetics compliance
- Design: AP enclosure designed to be surface mounted on hard-lid ceilings or walls. Designed to accommodate APs with integrated or non-detachable antennas
- Performance: Ventilated, paintable, impact resistant ABS plastic enclosure is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Oberon Skybar shaped, locking, fully hinged door, keyed alike
- Universal T-bar for most vendors' APs, mounting features for Cisco APs
- Opening in back allows for placement directly over outlet
- Twist outs in sidewalls for conduit or raceway
- Construction: UL 94-HB Classified ABS plastic. Textured white body and door
- Size: 11.1 x 11.1 x 4.4 in. (282 x 282 x 112 mm)
Measurements (Maximum values):
- Width: 11.1 in.
- Height: 11.1 in.
- Depth: 4.4 in.
- Item Weight: 3 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
- (1) Unit
- (1) Internal universal access point mounting T-bar bracket
- (2) Keys for lock
- Installation instructions
Configurations: Model 1015
Please specify configuration when ordering.
||Non-metallic lock box, white box and door
||Non-metallic lock box, white box, translucent door
||Non-metallic lock box, white box and door, right angle bracket
||Non-metallic lock box, white box, translucent door, right angle bracket
||Non-metallic lock box, white box and door, with Oberon P/N 39-1015-PLATE metal plate for hanging 1015-00 on Y-toggles or conduit
3D Interactive Models
Documentation Links Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1258&Itemid=399 Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1015-XX_Installation_Instructions.pdf Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1015_Customer_Print.pdf App Note - Wireless Coverage FAQ - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Application_Note_Wireless_Coverage_FAQ.pdf SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION_27_21_33_DATA_COMMUNICATIONS_WIRELESS_ACCESS_POINTS.pdf