|Features & Benefits
Accommodates most vendors' enterprise access points
Locking, fully-hinged door
Simplify code, industry directives, policy, and aesthetics compliance
- Design: Wireless access point enclosure with translucent, frosted door, designed to be surface mounted on hard-lid ceilings or walls. Designed to accommodate wireless access points with integrated or non-detachable antennas from most vendors.
- Performance: Ventilated, paintable, impact-resistant ABS plastic enclosure is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Oberon Skybar-shaped locking, fully-hinged door, keyed alike
- Universal T-bar for most vendors’ access points
- Opening in back allows for placement directly over outlet
- Twistouts in sidewalls for conduit or raceway
- Construction: UL 94-HB Classified ABS; box is white; door is translucent, frosted
- AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 9° C inside the enclosure
- Size: 11.1 inches by 11.1 inches by 4.4 inches (282 mm by 282 mm by 112 mm)
Please specify configuration when ordering.
||Non-metallic lock box, white box and door
||Non-metallic lock box, white box, translucent door
||Non-metallic lock box, white box and door, right angle bracket
||Non-metallic lock box, white box, translucent door, right angle bracket
||Non-metallic lock box, white box and door, with Oberon P/N 39-1015-PLATE metal plate for hanging 1015-00 on Y-toggles or conduit
|Measurements (Maximum values):
- Height: 11.1 in.
- Width: 11.1 in.
- Depth: 4.4 in.
- Item Weight: 3 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1259&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1015-00_Installation_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1015_Customer_Print.pdf
App Note - Wireless Coverage FAQ - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Application_Note_Wireless_Coverage_FAQ.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS -
http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS.pdf