|Features & Benefits
Designed for securing leading vendors enterprise wireless access points and DAS remotes
Locking, fully-hinged door, with impact-resistant plastic dome
Simplify code, industry directives, policy, and aesthetics compliance
- Design: Wireless access point enclosure designed to be surface-mounted on hard-lid ceilings or walls. Designed to accommodate wireless access points with integrated or non-detachable antennas. Plastic dome in door.
- Performance: UL Listed and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for air-handling space installations. Dome is transparent to wireless signals.
- Fully-hinged locking door, keyed alike
- Construction: 16 ga. back-box, 14 ga. door frame, powder-coated steel; impact-resistant dome is UL 94-5VA classified ABS plastic
- Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
- AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 10° C inside the enclosure
- Size: 17 inches by 17 inches by 3.5 inches (432 mm by 432 mm by 89 mm) (total depth), the dome is 12 inches by 12 inches by 2 inches (305 mm by 305 mm by 51 mm)
Standards for Safety
- UL 50 listed, TYPE 1, for indoor use only
- USL - Investigated using requirements contained in Standard UL 50 - Twelfth Edition, and UL 50E - First Edition
- CNL - Investigated using requirements contained in Canadian Standard CSA/C22.2 No. 94.1 and 94.2
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
Measurements (Maximum values):
• Height: 17 in.
• Width: 17 in.
• Depth: 3.5 in.
• Item Weight: 13 lbs.
• Shipping Weight: 16 lbs.
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1262&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1030-00_Installation_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1030-00_Customer_Print.pdf
App Note - Wireless Coverage FAQ - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Application_Note_Wireless_Coverage_FAQ.pdf OSHPD OPM Drawing - http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Oberon_OPM.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS -
http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS.pdf