|Features & Benefits
Accommodates most vendors' enterprise access points with external antennas
Locking, fully-hinged door
Simplify code, industry directives, policy, and aesthetics compliance
- Design: AP enclosure designed to be surface mounted on hard-lid ceilings or walls. Designed to accommodate APs with integrated or non-detachable antennas and external antennas
- Performance: Ventilated, paintable, impact resistant polycarbonate plastic enclosure is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Oberon Skybar shaped locking, fully hinged door, keyed alike
- Universal T-bar for most vendors APs
- Opening in back allows for placement directly over outlet
- Twist outs in sidewalls for conduit or raceway
- Construction: UL 94-V0 Classified polycarbonate. Body is white, door is translucent, frosted
- Size: 12 x 18 x 5.15 in. (305 x 457 x 131 mm)
Measurements (Maximum values):
- Width: 18 in.
- Height: 12 in.
- Depth: 5.15 in.
- Item Weight: 5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
- (1) Unit
- (1) Internal universal access point mounting T-bar bracket
- (2) Keys for lock
- (2) 1/2" Nylon spacer
- (2) #6 x 7/8" screw
- (2) #6 x 1/4 screw
- Installation instructions
Configurations: Model 1016
Please specify configuration when ordering.
||18 in. ABS AP Lock-box: Solid door
||18 in. ABS AP Lock-box: T-bar, Translucent door
||18 in. Polycarbonate AP Lock-box: Solid door with articulating antenna bracket
3D Interactive Models
Documentation Links Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1305&Itemid=399 Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1016-00_Installation_Instructions.pdf Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1016_Customer_Print.pdf App Note - Wireless Coverage FAQ - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Application_Note_Wireless_Coverage_FAQ.pdf Positioning the Wireless Router - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Positioning_your_wireless_router_with_Oberon_Network_Cabinet.pdf SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION_27_21_33_DATA_COMMUNICATIONS_WIRELESS_ACCESS_POINTS.pdf