|Features & Benefits
- Compact, rugged NEMA 4 enclosure for installing APs in physically challenging environments. Ideal for under seating and riser installations
- Virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Plastic is easily drilled and machined for custom cable ingress and installation. Enclosure is paintable
- Cover attaches with four tamper resistant stainless steel screws, available with clear cover
- Available in underseat mounting, wall mounting, and pole mounting configurations
- Design: Compact, rugged polycarbonate AP enclosure designed for surface mounting AP indoors or outdoors, and for under seating and riser installation, wall mounting, or light pole mounting
- Performance: Designed to NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, and 13, and IEC529-IP66 specifications for indoor/ outdoor wet, dirty, or corrosive environments. UV stabilized for exposure to direct sunlight. Transparent to wireless signals. Paintable
- Oberon Skybar shaped screw on cover with gasket. Cover screws must be torqued to 8 in-lbs. Cover screws are recessed into cover. Comes with standard and tamper resistant screws
- Internal universal T-bar bracket
- AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 11° C inside the enclosure
- -00: Body and cover are light gray UL94-V0 PBT/PC blended plastic UL listed to UL508
- -C: Add clear cover, UL94-V0 PBT/PC blended plastic UL listed to UL508
- -RAB: Add exterior grey powder coated 10ga steel right-angle wall mounting bracket
- -PMK: Add Adjustable worm gear stainless steel clamps
- -USM30: Add aluminum, grey, powder coated 30 degree angle bracket
- -C configuration has a clear screw on cover to allow visibility of status LEDs
- -RAB configuration mounts AP in preferred horizontal orientation on walls. Right angle bracket acts as a sun shield to reduce solar heat load
- -PMK configuration has adjustable worm gear clamps for square and round poles with diameters from 4 to 7 in. (requires -RAB)
- -USM30 mounts AP at 30° angle in under seat installations, or on high walls
Measurements (Maximum values):
- Width: 9.06 in.
- Height: 10.78 in.
- Depth: 7.39 in.
- Item Weight: 5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
- (1) UL94-V0 Gray Polycarbonate NEMA 4 Enclosure
- (1) T-bar bracket
- (4) Cushioning washers
- (4) #6 x 1/4 in. screw
- (4) M4 x 20 mm lid screw
- (4) M4 x 20 mm Torx head tamper resistant lid screws
- Gray powder coated steel right angle bracket
- (4) M4 x 10 mm Bracket Screw
- (4) 4 mm Lock Washer
- Installation instructions
Videos Oberon, Inc. YouTube Channel
- (https://www.youtube.com/user/oberoninc) 1020-RAB - Cisco APs - Installation Video
- (https://youtu.be/_XVPcoB83V0) 1020-RAB - Aruba APs - Installation Video
3D Interactive Models
Documentation Links Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1517&Itemid=399 Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1020-RAB_Installation_Instructions.pdf Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1020-00-RAB_Customer_Print.pdf App Note - Wireless Coverage FAQ - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1025-00_coverage_FAQ.pdf App Note - Installation Tips for NEMA 4 Enclosures - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/App Note - Installation Tips for Oberon NEMA 4 Enclosures.pdf SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION_27_21_33_DATA_COMMUNICATIONS_WIRELESS_ACCESS_POINTS.pdf