|Features & Benefits
Conveniently conceal wireless access points, antennas, and cables
Paintable to match indoor or outdoor venues
Impact resistant white ABS plastic cover is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Cover should be painted if exposed to direct sun light
- Design: Paintable, white plastic vanity cover for access point and antennas. Conceal access points and antennas in many environments. Suitable for most vendors' access points and antennas.
- Transparent to wireless signal
- Construction: White UL94-5VA ABS plastic vanity cover; vanity cover should be sealed and painted in outdoor environments
- Vanity cover size: 11.3 inches by 10 inches by 7.7 inches(287mm by 254mm by 195mm)
Vanity Cover Selection Guide:
|Vanity Cover Model
||Access Point or Antenna
||Aerohive 330 AP
||Most vendors' directional antennas
||Cisco 1830, 1850, 2800, 3800 Series APs
||Cisco AP with Hyperlocation antenna
||Cisco IW3700 Outdoor AP
||Cisco Meraki MR 32, 34, 42 APs
||Cisco 2600, 2700, 3500, 3600, 3700 Series APs
Measurements (Maximum values):
• Height: 10 in.
• Width: 11.3 in.
• Depth: 7.7 in.
• Item Weight: 3 lbs.
• Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1668&Itemid=399
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS -
http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS.pdf