|Features & Benefits
- Excellent for stadiums, high-density auditoriums, and larger classrooms
- Swivels on two axes to provide down-tilt and azimuth coverage desired
- Designed for mounting most vendors enterprise wireless access points with external antennas on the wall or ceiling
- Designed for high-density WiFi installations
- Can be mounted over telecommunications outlet
- Design: 2-Axis articulating mount for securing wireless access points and directional antennas on walls. Designed to allow directional antenna to articulate in both azimuth and elevation. Works with most vendors' access points and antennas. With vanity cover to conceal access point and antenna.
- Performance: Articulating antenna plate enables +/- 45° antenna pointing, up and down, right and left. Vanity cover is transparent to wireless signal
- Includes T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors’ APs
- Construction: 14 ga. white, powder-coated steel
- Includes attachable, paintable, white UL94-5VA ABS plastic vanity cover
- Size: 9 inches by 11 inches by 6.25 inches (229 mm by 280 mm by 159 mm)
- Vanity cover size: 11.5 inches by 10.25 inches by 7.25 inches (292 mm by 260 mm by 184 mm)
Measurements (Maximum values):
- Height: 9 in.
- Width: 11 in.
- Depth: 6.25 in.
- Item Weight: 7 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs.
- (4) 8-32 x 1/4" screws
- (1) Vanity Cover
- (2) 6-32 x 1/4" screws
- (1) T-bar
- (2) Wire ties
- Installation Instructions
- Shipping weight: 7 lbs.
Configurations: Model 1013
Please specify configuration when ordering.
||2-Axis Articulating AP/Antenna Mount
||2-Axis Articulating AP/Antenna Mount: White cover
| Videos Oberon, Inc. YouTube Channel
- (https://www.youtube.com/user/oberoninc) 1013-COVER Installation Video
3D Interactive Models
Documentation Links Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1821&Itemid=399 Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1013-COVER_Installation_Instructions.pdf Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1013-COVER_Customer_Print.pdf SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS.pdf