|Features & Benefits
- Accommodates most vendors' APs
- Locking, fully-hinged door
- Simplify code, industry directives, policy, and aesthetics compliance
- Design: AP enclosure designed to be surface mounted on hard-lid ceilings or walls. Designed to accommodate APs with integrated or non-detachable antennas
- Performance: Ventilated, paintable, impact resistant ABS plastic enclosure is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Oberon Skybar shaped, locking, fully hinged door, keyed alike
- Universal T-bar for most vendors' APs, mounting features for Cisco APs
- Opening in back allows for placement directly over outlet
- Twist outs in sidewalls for conduit or raceway
- Construction: UL 94-HB Classified ABS plastic. Textured white body and door
- Size: 11.1 x 11.1 x 4.4 in. (282 x 282 x 112 mm)
Measurements (Maximum values):
• Height: 11.1 in.
• Width: 11.1 in.
• Depth: 4.4 in.
• Item Weight: 3 lbs.
• Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
- (1) Unit
- (1) Internal universal access point mounting T-bar bracket
- (2) Keys for lock
- Installation instructions
3D Interactive Models
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1258&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1015-XX_Installation_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1015_Customer_Print.pdf
App Note - Wireless Coverage FAQ - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Application_Note_Wireless_Coverage_FAQ.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS -