- Design: 1 Axis articulating mount for securing APs and directional antennas on walls. Designed to allow directional antenna to articulate in elevation. Works with most vendors' APs and antennas. With vanity cover to conceal AP and antenna
- Performance: articulating antenna plate enables +/- 45° antenna pointing, up and down. Vanity cover is transparent to wireless signal
- Includes T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors' APs
- Construction: 16 ga. galvanized steel
- Includes Oberon model 33-ANT-COVER attachable, paintable, white UL94-5VA ABS plastic vanity cover. Vanity cover should be sealed and painted in outdoor environments
- Size: 10.8 x 8 x 4.4 in. (274 x 203 x 114 mm)
- Vanity Cover size: 11.3 x 10.1 x 7.6 in. (287 x 257 x 195 mm)
Measurements (Maximum values):
• Height: 10.8 in.
• Width: 8 in.
• Depth: 4.4 in.
• Item Weight: 6 lbs.
• Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
- (1) Adjustable mounting bracket
- (1) White vanity cover
- (4) Screw head caps
- (1) T-bar bracket
- Shipping weight: 6 lbs. per unit
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1987&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1014-00_Installation_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1014-00_Customer_Print.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS -