- Design: 1 Axis articulating mount for securing wireless access points and directional antennas on walls. Designed to allow directional antenna to articulate in elevation. Works with most vendors' access points and antennas. With vanity cover to conceal access point and antenna.
- Performance: Articulating antenna plate enables +/- 45° antenna pointing, up and down. Vanity cover is transparent to wireless signal
- Includes T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors’ APs
- Construction: 16 ga. galvanized steel
- Includes Oberon model 33-ANT-COVER attachable, paintable, white UL94-5VA ABS plastic vanity cover
- Size: 10.8 inches by 8 inches by 4.4 inches (274mm by 203mm by 114mm)
- Vanity Cover size: 11.3 inches by 10.1 inches by 7.6 inches (287mm by 257m by 195mm)
Measurements (Maximum values):
• Height: 10.8 in.
• Width: 8 in.
• Depth: 4.4 in.
• Item Weight: 6 lbs.
• Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
- (1) Adjustable mounting bracket
- (1) White vanity cover
- (4) Screw head caps
- (1) T-bar bracket
- Shipping weight: 6 lbs. per unit
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1987&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1014-00_Installation_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1014-00_Customer_Print.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS -
http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS.pdf