|Features & Benefits
- Impact-resistant, ABS plastic protective box in black (1017-BL) or off-white (1017-WH), designed to protect smaller, wall-mounted access points
- Ideal for protecting wireless access points in hotel rooms and residence halls
- Mounts directly over access point attached to the wall, ABS plastic is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Includes an internal AP standoff bracket, for surface mount applications without telecommunications outlet in the wall
- Tamper-resistant hardware (torx screws) for cover
- Low profile (3.15”); fits behind desks or furniture
- Design: Wireless access point enclosure designed to be surface-mounted on hard-lid ceilings or walls. Designed to accommodate smaller wall mount wireless access points with integrated or non-detachable antennas such as Cisco 702W, 1810W, or Aruba 205H access points.
- Performance: Ventilated, paintable, impact-resistant ABS plastic enclosure is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Screw on cover with tamper-resistant (torx) screws
- Internal universal AP standoff bracket for surface mounting applications without outlet in the wall
- Construction: UL94-5VA classified ABS plastic; black body and cover
- External size: 6 inches by 10.1 inches by 3.15 inches (152mm by 256mm by 80mm). Available internal dimensions 5.78 by 9.75 by 2.91 inches (147mm by 248mm by 69mm)
Please specify configuration when ordering.
||Oberon Model 1017, black
||Oberon Model 1017, off-white - minimum order may apply
Measurements (Maximum values):
• Height: 6 in.
• Width: 10.1 in.
• Depth: 3.15 in.
• Item Weight: 2 lbs.
• Shipping Weight: 9 lbs.
- (1) ABS box and lid
- (1) Internal AP standoff bracket
- (4) AP standoff bracket screws
- (6) #4 x 1/2" Black torx lid screw
- (6) #4 x 1/2" Black Philips lid screw
- (4) #6 x 1/4" Philips AP mounting screw
- (4) #2 x 1/2" Philips mounting bracket screw
- Installation instructions
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2022&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1017-00_Installation_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1017-00_Customer_Print.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS -
http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS.pdf