|Features & Benefits
- Conveniently surface mount APs on walls or hard ceilings
- Built-in mounting features for Cisco and HP Aruba AP
- Provides for location to terminate local patch cord inside box
- Available black ABS plastic vanity cover helps to conceal AP in dark ceilings
- Design: Surface mount box for APs. Designed to mount AP directly over wall outlet or anywhere on ceiling or wall with cable fed through, or surface raceway or conduit. Facilitates structured cabling compliant termination of horizontal cable inside box, and connecting patch cord to AP
- Low-profile 2-part construction. Base fastens to wall, AP fastens to cover. Cover slides onto base and fastens
- Available in White, Black, and with Oberon ABS plastic vanity cover as identified in Oberon Model 900 Configuration guide
- Kensington lock slot to protect AP and cabling
- Knockouts: (2) ¾ in. trade conduit, (2) Keystone jack module, (1) TIA 569-B compliant furniture faceplate for 2 jack modules
- Construction: 20 ga. powder-coated steel. (SKUs with vanity cover only: Paintable, UL 94-5VA black ABS plastic cover, virtually transparent to wireless signals)
- Size: 6.31 x 6.20 x 2.05 in. (160.274 x 157.48 x 52.07 mm)
Measurements (Maximum values):
- Width: 6.2 in.
- Height: 6.31 in.
- Depth: 2.05 in.
- Item Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- 2 part surface mount box
- (4) #8-32 Philips Head Screws
- (4) #6-32 Philips Head Screws
- (1) vanity cover (SKUs with vanity cover ONLY)
- (1) Installation instructions
Configurations: Model 900-00
Please specify configuration when ordering.
00: Wall or hard ceiling
HC: Hanging Conduit
(No cover, leave blank)
3D Interactive Models
Documentation Links Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2343&Itemid=399 Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model900-00_Installation_Instructions.pdf Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model900-00_Customer_Print.pdf SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION_27_21_33_DATA_COMMUNICATIONS_WIRELESS_ACCESS_POINTS.pdf