|Features & Benefits
- Surface mount wireless access points from Cisco, Aruba Networks, and other vendors
- Provides for location to terminate local patch cord inside box
- Mount directly over wall outlet or anywhere on ceiling or wall with cable fed through conduit or raceway
- Design: Surface mount box for wireless access points. Designed to mount AP directly over wall outlet or anywhere on ceiling or wall with cable fed through surface raceway or conduit. Facilitates standards compliant termination of horizontal cable inside box, and connecting short equipment cord to AP.
- Low-profile 2-part construction. Base fastens to wall, AP fastens to cover. Cover slides onto base and fastens. Tamper-resistant hardware available
- Knockouts on 2 sidewalls for cable egress
- Construction: 20 ga. white powder-coated steel
- Size: 6.31 inches by 6.20 inches by 2.05 inches (160.274mm by 157.48mm by 52.07mm)
Measurements (Maximum values):
• Height: 6.31 in.
• Width: 6.20 in.
• Depth: 2.05 in.
• Item Weight: 1.5 lbs.
• Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- (1) Steel wall mount box
- Assembly hardware
- (1) Installation instructions
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2343&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model900-00_Installation_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model900-00_Customer_Print.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS -
http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS.pdf