|Features & Benefits
- Impact-resistant, white, polycarbonate enclosure for most vendors' APs
- Architectural design motif resembling lighting luminaire
- Ideal for protecting APs in indoor and outdoor locations
- AP status LED is visible through cover
- Includes wireless symbol label for user to attach to cover (optionally)
- Design: Round AP enclosure designed to be surface mounted on hard-lid ceilings or walls. Resembles a common lighting luminaire. Designed to accommodate APs with integrated or non-detachable antennas. Large enough for Cisco 3500/3600 series APs, NOT large enough for Cisco 2800/3800 APs.
- Performance: UV-stabilized, impact-resistant, polycarbonate enclosure suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Virtually transparent to wireless signal.
- Screw on cover with gasket and screw gaskets
- four conduit drill points around exterior
- Attachable “WiFi” symbol sticker
- Internal universal T-bar bracket and Cisco mounting plate.
- Construction: White polycarbonate plastic body and cover; cover is translucent, such that AP status LEDs are visible
- AP maximum operating temperature should be de-rated by 7° C when mounted in enclosure.
- External size: 11.9 inch diameter by 4 inches deep (302mm by 100mm).
Measurements (Maximum values):
- Height: 11.9 in.
- Width: 11.9 in.
- Depth: 4 in.
- Item Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
- (1) Polycarbonate housing and cover
- (1) Universal AP T-bar mount and hardware
- (1) Cisco AP mounting plate
- (4) #6 x 1/4" Philips screw
- (4) #8 x 1/4" Philips screw
- (3) Cover screws
- (3) Nylon retaining washers
- (3) Cover screw grommets
- (1) Rear foam gasket
- (1) Wireless symbol label
- (1) Installation instructions
Configurations: Model 1018
Please specify configuration when ordering.
||12" Diameter white polycarbonate AP enclosure, screw on lid
||14" Diameter, white polycarbonate AP enclosure, hinged lid
3D Interactive Models
Documentation Links Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2351&Itemid=399 Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1018-WH_Installation_Instructions.pdf Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1018-00_Customer_Print.pdf SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS.pdf