|Features & Benefits
- Conveniently install and conceal AP in open ceiling environment
- Enables APs to be mounted in preferred horizontal orientation
- Painting the AP may void manufacturers warranty, so Oberon includes a paintable, black plastic vanity cover (please see CONFIGURATIONS)
- T-bar bracket accommodates APs from most vendors; includes features for mounting Cisco AIR-BRACKET directly to the right-angle bracket
- Beam mount clamps allow it to be mounted directly to a beam or truss
- Design: Right-angle mounting bracket for securing APs on walls, and on ceiling joists and beams in open ceilings. Designed to mount the AP in the preferred horizontal orientation. Includes beam clamps and black vanity cover for AP. Designed for Cisco 3800 series APs.
- Includes adjustable T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors’ APs, black beam clamps and hardware
- Construction: 10 ga. black powder-coated steel
- Includes Oberon Model 33-AP3800-COVER, attachable, paintable black UL94-5VA ABS plastic vanity cover, transparent to wireless signal
- Accommodates APs up to 9” x 9”
- Size: 8.5 inches by 7 inches by 3 inches (215 mm by 178 mm by 76 mm)
Standards for Safety
- UL-95-5VA ABS plastic vanity cover
Measurements (Maximum values):
- Height: 8.5 in.
- Width: 7.00 in.
- Depth: 3.00 in.
- Item Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.
- (1) Right-angle mount
- (2) Beam clamps
- (1) T-bar bracket
- (1) Wire tie
- (1) Vanity cover (please see CONFIGURATIONS)
- (2) Interlocking adhesive strips
- (2) #6 - 32 screw (for attaching T-bar bracket)
- (4) #8 - 32 screw (for attaching AP mounting plate)
- (1) Installation instructions
Configurations: Model 1008
Please specify configuration when ordering.
- 39-HLA-PLATE - Bracket accessory for Cisco Hyperlocation Antenna
- 39-1008-SPKRMNT - Mounting bracket assembly for the Model 1008/1009 series
Videos Oberon, Inc. YouTube Channel
- (https://www.youtube.com/user/oberoninc) 1008 Series Installation Video
3D Interactive Models
Documentation Links Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2621&Itemid=399 Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1008-00_Installation_Instructions.pdf Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1008-AP3800-COVER_Customer_Print.pdf SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS.pdf