|Features & Benefits
- Economical 2’ x 2’ locking ceiling tile enclosure secures wireless access points from most vendors
- Attractive, textured, powder-coat finish matches many ceilings
- Interchangeable doors permit simple migration to new access points and antennas
- Enclosure back-box is an effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance
- Design: Economical ceiling tile enclosure designed for wireless access points with integrated antennas. Access point mounts in interchangeable door. Fits into standard 2’ x 2’ (U.S.) ceiling grid. Door designed for Aruba AP335.
- Performance: UL listed for low voltage applications, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved, OPM- 0110-13. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 10 °C when mounted in enclosure.
- Locking, quick release interchangeable door for migration to other access points
- Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
- 1” trade size knockouts in four walls
- Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel back-box. 18 ga. white, powder-coated steel flange and door. Solid back-box fills opening behind access point, creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance
- Enclosure must be supported by the building structure, independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11; includes hanger wire
- Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
Standards for Safety
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- OSHPD Approval OPM-110-13
Measurements (Maximum values):
- Height: 23.75 in.
- Width: 23.75 in.
- Depth: 3 in.
- Item Weight: 13 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 17 lbs.
- (1) Dual Cable Egress Firestop Kit (1” trade size conduit connector and firestop grommet)
- (2) Keys for lock
- (4) Hanger wires
- Installation instructions
3D Interactive Models
Documentation Links Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3024&Itemid=399 OSHPD OPM Drawing - http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Oberon_OPM.pdf SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS.pdf