|Features & Benefits
- Conveniently install wireless APs on walls and above ceilings
- Enables wireless access points to be mounted in preferred horizontal orientation
- AP is partially recessed into bracket, providing aesthetic appearance
- Can be mounted directly over telecommunications outlet
- Design: Right-angle mounting bracket for securing wireless access points on walls. Designed to mount the access point in the preferred horizontal orientation. For Aruba AP335.
- AP is partially recessed into bracket for an aesthetic appearance
- Construction: 12 ga. white powder-coated steel
- Size: 11.00 inches by 11.61 inches by 2.5 inches (280mm by 295mm by 64mm)
Model Number Guide:
||Designed for AP Model
||Aruba Networks AP225
||Aruba Networks AP325
||Aruba Networks AP335
||Cisco 2600, 2700, 3500, 3600, 3700 Series APs
||Cisco 1830, 1850, 2800, 3800 Series APs
||Cisco AP with hyperlocation antenna
||Extreme Networks APs
|Measurements (Maximum values):
- Height: 11.00 in.
- Width: 11.61 in.
- Depth: 2.5 in.
- Item Weight: 4 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
- (1) Right-Angle Bracket
- (1) AP mounting plate
- (1) Installation instructions
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3065&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Oberon_Model_1006-AP335_Installation_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Oberon_Model_1006-AP335_Customer_Print.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS -
http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS.pdf