|Features & Benefits
- Compact, rugged enclosure for installing APs in challenging environments; right-angle bracket (RAB) and pole mount kit (PMK) included for wall mounting or pole mounting
- Designed to NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, and 13, and IEC529-IP65 specifications for use in indoor/outdoor wet, dirty, or corrosive environments; UV stabilized for exposure to direct sunlight
- Virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Plastic is easily drilled and machined for custom cable ingress and installation; enclosure is paintable
- Cover attaches with four stainless steel screws; silicon gasket material provides seal
- Adjustable worm gear clamps for square and round poles with diameters from 4" to 7"
- Design: Rugged polycarbonate NEMA AP enclosure designed for surface mounting indoors or outdoors. Includes right-angle bracket and pole mount kit for mounting enclosure in preferred horizontal orientation on wall or pole. Right-angle wall bracket acts as sun shield for enclosure. Helps to reduce solar load on outdoor mounted enclosure
- Performance: Designed to NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, and 13, and IEC529-IP66 specifications for indoor/outdoor wet, dirty, or corrosive environments. UV-stabilized for exposure to direct sunlight. Transparent to wireless signals. Paintable
- Exterior 10 ga. steel right-angle mounting bracket; grey powder-coated
- Oberon Skybar-shaped screw on cover with gasket; cover screws must be torqued to 8 in-lbs.; cover screws are recessed into cover
- Internal universal T-bar bracket
- Construction: UL listed to UL508; body and cover are light gray UL94-V0 PBT/PC blended plastic
- AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 11° C inside the enclosure
- Temperature rating: -40 to 120° C
- Exterior Size: 9.06 x 12.77 x 6.20 in. (230 x 324 x 157 mm). Interior dimensions 8.8 x 10.5 x 3.7 in. (224 x 267 x 95 mm)
Measurements (Maximum values):
- Height: 9.06 in.
- Width: 12.77 in.
- Depth: 6.20 in.
- Item Weight: 10 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs.
- UL94-V0 Gray Polycarbonate NEMA 4 Enclosure
- Gray Powdercoated Right Angle Bracket
- Pole Mount Bracket
- T-Bar Bracket
- (4) M4x0.7 x 10mm Screws
- (4) M4x0.7 x 20mm Screws
- (4) #6-32 x 1/4 Screws
- (2) #6-32 x 7/8 Screws
- (4) #10-32 x 3/8 Screws
- (2) Nylon Spacer
- (2) Worm Drive Clamp 5-5/8" to 8-1/2" ID
- (4) Stainless Steel #10 Screws
- Installation Instructions
3D Interactive Models
Documentation Links Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3086&Itemid=399 Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1020-RAB-PMK_Installation_Instructions.pdf Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1020-RAB-PMK_Customer_Print.pdf App Note - Wireless Coverage FAQ - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1025-00_coverage_FAQ.pdf SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION_27_21_33_DATA_COMMUNICATIONS_WIRELESS_ACCESS_POINTS.pdf