|Features & Benefits
- Economical existing hard ceiling and wall recess mount for most vendors’ APs (old work style)
- Low profile snap on white ABS plastic cover is paintable, so AP virtually disappears into the ceiling
- Ideal for concealing AP in architecturally sensitive hard ceiling venues
- Design: Economical, recessed hard ceiling or wall installation kit designed for APs with integrated antennas. Low profile textured white plastic ABS cover provides a professional finish. For pre-existing drywall, sheetrock, gypsum board walls or ceiling (remodeling or old construction). Designed for most vendors AP
- Performance: UL listed for low voltage applications, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 10°C when mounted in enclosure
- ABS plastic cover is captured in back-box with tool-less spring retainer and is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
- 1 in. trade size knockouts in two walls
- Swivel fasteners secure enclosure into pre-existing hard ceiling/wall panels ¾ in. thick or less
- Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel back-box, and white, powder-coated 20 ga. steel trim. UL94-5VA ABS plastic cover. Solid back-box fills opening behind AP, creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance
- Constructed to be compliant with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) plenum requirements
- Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
- Size: Back-box is 11 x 11 x 3 in. (279 x 279 x 76 mm). ABS Plastic cover is 13.5 x 13.5 x 5/8 in. (343 x 343 x 16 mm)
Standards for Safety
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
Measurements (Maximum values):
- Height: 11 in.
- Width: 11 in.
- Depth: 3 in.
- Item Weight: 5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
- (1) Unit
- (2) Wall/ceiling back-box
- (4) #6-32 X 1/2“ screw
- (2) Torsion spring
- (2) #8-32 X 1/4" screw
- (1) ABS plastic cover
- (1) AP mounting bracket
- (1) 1" Conduit fitting with nut
- (1) Firestop grommet
- (1) Support wire
- (1) Installation instructions
3D Interactive Models
Documentation Links Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3158&Itemid=399 Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1042-FL_Installation_Instructions.pdf Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1042-FL_Customer_Print.pdf SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION_27_21_33_DATA_COMMUNICATIONS_WIRELESS_ACCESS_POINTS.pdf