|Features & Benefits
- Conveniently and quickly install APs in hard ceiling environments
- White, powder-coated, beveled AP trim provides a professional finish
- Design: Economical, recessed hard ceiling or wall installation kit for APs. For pre-existing drywall, sheetrock, gypsum board walls or ceiling (remodeling or old construction). AP mounts in interchangeable bracket and trim, providing a professional finish. Designed for Aruba AP-315
- Performance: UL listed for low voltage applications, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 10°C when mounted in enclosure
- AP bracket and trim is interchangeable for other APs, without removing back-box
- Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
- 1" trade size knockouts in two walls
- Swivel fasteners secure enclosure into pre-existing hard ceiling/wall panels 3/4" thick or less
- Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel back-box, and white, powder-coated 20 ga. steel trim. Solid back-box fills opening behind AP, creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance
- Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25lbs
- Size: 14.67 inches by 14.67 inches by 3 inches (373 mm by 373 mm by 76mm). Back-box is 11 inches by 11 inches x 3inches
Standards for Safety
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
Please specify AP-specific trim. For other APs, please contact your Oberon representative.
||Description & Compatibility
||Retrofit trim P/N
||Front attach trim for Aruba Networks AP205
||Front attach trim for Aruba Networks AP215
||Front attach trim for Aruba Networks AP225
||Front attach trim for Aruba Networks AP315
||Front attach trim for Aruba Networks AP325
||Front attach trim for Aruba Networks AP335
||Front attach trim for Cisco 2600, 2700, 3500, 3600, 3700 Series APs
||Front attach trim for Cisco 2800, 3800 Series APs
||Front attach white Plastic ABS snap on cover
||Front attach white blank screw on cover
For new construction, refer to Model 1043.
Measurements (Maximum values):
- Height: 11 in.
- Width: 11 in.
- Depth: 3 in.
- Item Weight: 5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
- (1) Unit
- (4) #6-32 X 1/2" white screw
- (1) Trim
- (1) 1" Conduit fitting with nut
- (1) Firestop grommet
- (1) Support wire
- (1) Installation instructions
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3169&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1042-AN_Installation_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1042_Customer_Print.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS -
http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS.pdf