|Features & Benefits
Accommodates most vendors' enterprise access points with external antennas
Locking, fully-hinged door
Simplify code, industry directives, policy, and aesthetics compliance
- Design: Wireless access point enclosure designed to be surface mounted on hard-lid ceilings or walls. Designed to accommodate cable modems, wireless routers, and wireless access points with integrated or non-detachable antennas and external antennas from most vendors.
- Performance: Ventilated, paintable, impact-resistant polycarbonate plastic enclosure is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Oberon Skybar-shaped locking, fully-hinged door, keyed alike
- Universal T-bar for most vendors’ access points
- Direct mounting features for Cisco Access points
- Articulating antenna mount
- Opening in back allows for placement directly over outlet
- Twistouts in sidewalls for conduit or raceway
- Construction: UL 94-V0 Classified polycarbonate; textured white body and door
- Size: 12 inches by 18 inches by 5.15 inches (305mm by 457 mm by 131 mm)
Please specify configuration when ordering.
||18" ABS AP Lock-box: Solid door
||18" ABS AP Lock-box: T-bar, Translucent door
||18" ABS AP Lock-box: T-bar, Solid door, with articulating antenna bracket
|Measurements (Maximum values):
- Height: 12 in.
- Width: 18 in.
- Depth: 5.15 in.
- Item Weight: 5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6 lbs.
- (1) Unit
- (1) Internal universal access point mounting T-bar bracket
- (1) Articulating Antenna Mount
- (2) Keys for lock
- (2) 1/2" Nylon spacer
- (2) #6 x 7/8" screw
- (2) #6 x 1/4 screw
- Installation instructions
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3177&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1016-00_Installation_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1016-ANTPLATE_Customer_Print.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS -
http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS.pdf