|Features & Benefits
- NetPost™ Heavy duty Wireless Bollard for outdoor extension of Wi-Fi coverage in public areas
- Protect AP, antennas, cabling, power supplies, and switch from weather, spilling liquids, and tampering
- Virtually transparent to wireless signal
- Large enough for most vendor’s APs, dipole or panel antennas, and small network switch
- Design: Cylindrical fiberglass Wi-Fi bollard. Designed to protect APs and antennas in outdoor public spaces. Designed for permanent AC line voltage and low voltage installations. Interior equipment stand for mounting APs and antennas
- Performance: Designed to protect equipment from tampering, abuse, and weather. NEMA 3R performance for indoor/outdoor environments. Fiberglass is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Anchors to pre-installed concrete pedestal. Cabling is conducted through conduit in pedestal
- Available in 3 standard colors. Paintable
- Includes anchor base, equipment stand, hardware to fasten APs and antennas. Bolt cover and tamper resistant hardware
- Construction: 0.25 in. thick centrifugal cast fiberglass composite bollard (65% glass, 35% resin). Paint is UV and cleaning chemical resistant. Zinc coated, 0.25 in. thick steel anchor base. Fiberglass equipment mounting stand. ABS plastic bolt cover, painted to match bollard
- Size: 57 in. (1,384 mm) above grade, 12.5 in. (318 mm) inner diameter. Anchor base is 15.25 x 15.25 in.
- Weight: 63 lbs.
- Width: 12.5 in. inner diameter
- Height: 57 in. above grade
- Depth: 12.5 in. inner diameter
- Item Weight: 40 lbs. (w/base 63 lbs.)
- Shipping Weight: 73 lbs.
- (1) Fiberglass Bollard
- (1) Internal fiberglass AP and antenna mounting pole
- (1) Anchor base and hardware to fasten bollard
- (1) U-bolts and AP and antenna mounting hardware
- (1) Color matched ABS anchor base bolt cover with tamper-resistant hardware
- (1) Installation Instructions
- 39-303X-FOOTING-KIT- Includes four 18 in. long anchor bolts, hardware, and template for permanent concrete footing for the bollard
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4561&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/_Instructions/Oberon_Model_3030_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/_Customer_Prints/Oberon_Model_3030_Customer_Print.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service
Due to weight and size of the Model 3030s, all orders will be shipped by freight.
Configurations: Model 3030
Please specify configuration when ordering.
00: Beveled top
FT: Flat top*
* Flat top in Black (BK) only
|3030 - 00 - BK
||Black Beveled top Bollard