Inside Sales Representative
Date Posted: 10/06/2016
Location.: State College, PA and Charlotte, N.C.
Job Type: Full-Time Inside Sales Representative
Oberon is a 16-year-old, growing, successful, profitable, product development and manufacturing company based in State College PA. The company’s product offering includes metal and plastic fabricated enclosures and mounting solutions for wireless and wired datacom equipment.
Our Inside Sales Representative will aggressively prospect and develop accounts, generate sales quotes and handle customer inquiries. Develop new customers and prospects through cold and warm calls while becoming technically knowledgeable about Oberon products and solutions. This is an excellent entry to a sales career, with opportunity to advance with a growing company.
-Recognition for your competitive drive for success
-Competitive base salary plus performance bonus
-Industry leading benefits; 401(k), medical
-Opportunities for career growth with an industry leader
Attributes of successful Inside Sales Representative are:
- 4 year college degree in business, marketing or related major
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar sales role
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Positive, assertive person comfortable with building customer relationships
- Strong computer literacy
- Highly organized, motivated and able to maintain professionalism at all times
- Aptitude to familiarize yourself with industry knowledge and trends
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manage day to day customer sales requests and provide superb customer service to our customers and sales representative firms
- Email customer quotations, sales specials / promotions, etc and process orders
- Provide guidance to our customers on product requirements / applications
- Proactively make contact and build relationships with assigned customers and prospects while growing existing and new customer accounts
- Maintain a current customer / prospect database
- Follow up with leads from trade shows in which we participate
- Assist with trade show material preparation
- Gain a strong understanding of our industry, our products, market trends and technology
- Travel to local customers or company trade show events as needed
If you are the right candidate, please remit resume and cover letter to Careers@oberoninc.com.
Digital Marketing Web Developer
Web Developer for B2B Marketing: 3-4-2018
Oberon is an 18-year-old, growing, successful, profitable, product development and manufacturing company based in State College, PA. The company’s product offering
includes metal and plastic fabricated enclosures and mounting solutions for wireless and wired datacom equipment. Oberon is seeking motivated, experienced Web
Developers for development, expansion, optimization, and maintenance of its B2B website
We’re looking for someone with extensive experience in:
- Joomla and/or WordPress CMS development and administration
- Managing technical details related to hosting, security, and DNS
- Website design and implementation
- Thought leadership in B2B digital marketing
Oberon views its website as its primary marketing tool, and as such, the Web developer will need a background in Web marketing. Oberon’s focus is inbound
content marketing, therefore, the Oberon B2B marketing web developer will perform the following:
- Fully engage the CMS for creating and organizing all content, including featured product pages, blog posts, case studies, videos, presentations,webinars, infographics, etc.
- Create Web content
- Optimize usability, value, visual appeal, and searchability of content.
- Use Web analytics to determine the effectiveness of the website and its content.
- Publishing and syndication of content
- Optimize SEO
- Lead development of a mobile responsive website
Oberon offers competitive salary and benefits in a casual work environment in the Borough of State College. If you are a motivated, team oriented individual looking to expand your skills in B2B digital marketing, please send resume and cover letter to: Sdt16801@gmail.com