|Features & Benefits
Designed for protecting leading vendors' enterprise wireless access points and DAS remotes, inside and outside
Hinged cover, latchable, lockable
- Design: Polycarbonate NEMA AP enclosure designed for wall or mast mounting indoors or outdoors, where secure mounting is required. Large enough for APs with external dipole antennas. Hinged, lockable door
- Performance: Designed to NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, and 13, and IEC529-IP66 specifications for indoor/ outdoor wet, dirty, or corrosive environments. UV stabilized for exposure to direct sunlight. Transparent to wireless signals. Temperature rating from -40 to 70°C. Paintable
- Hinged, gasketed door with hasps for padlock
- Internal plastic universal mounting panel
- Construction: UL listed to UL508A (File #E194432). Back-box and cover are light gray UL94-5VA PBT/PC blended plastic
- AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 9° C inside the enclosure, when solar loading is not present (See Oberon application note)
- For outdoor installation, the 1024 is a very light grey to reduce solar loading. Painting the 1024 a darker color will increase solar loading. Avoid mounting the 1024 where it is directly exposed to the sun
- Exterior size: 15.7 x 11.7 x 4.8 in. (400 x 297 x 122 mm). Interior dimensions: 14.8 x 10.8 x 4.5 in. (376 x 274 x 114 mm)
Measurements (Maximum values*):
- Width: 11.7 in.
- Height: 15.7 in.
- Depth: 4.8 in.
- Item Weight: 6.3 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
- (1) Unit
(4) Stainless steel wall mounting brackets
- (2) 1/2" O.D. Nylon spacer
- (1) T-Bar bracket
- (2) #6 x 7/8" screw
- (4) #8 x 3/8" screw
- (4) M5 x 10mm screw
(1) Interior mounting panel for most vendors' access points
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1280&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/_Instructions/Oberon_Model_1024-00_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/_Customer_Prints/Oberon_Model_1024-00_Customer_Print.pdf
Weatherproofing Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1024-00_Assembly_w_Cisco_AP.pdf
App Note - Wireless Coverage FAQ - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1025-00_coverage_FAQ.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service
Configurations: Model 1024
Please specify configuration when ordering.
00 (Solid door)
C (Clear door)
||PBT/Polycarbonate NEMA 4 enclosure for AP, with hinged, solid door
||PBT/Polycarbonate NEMA 4 enclosure for AP, with hinged, clear door