|Features & Benefits
- Economical 2 x 2 ft. ceiling tile mount designed for securing Cisco, Aruba, Meraki and other vendor's APs in a suspended ceiling
- Mount AP on surface of the ceiling for optimal wireless coverage
- Patent-pending locking mechanism secures AP
- Enclosure back-box is effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance in hospitals
- Simplify code, industry directives, policy, and aesthetics compliance
- Design: Economical, locking ceiling mount designed specifically for aesthetic, secure mounting of leading vendors APs
- Performance: UL Listed and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved OPM-0110-13
- Construction: 18 ga. textured white powder-coated steel flange, 16 ga. aluminum back-box. Patent pending universal AP locking mechanism, keyed alike, secures Aruba AP into the ceiling mount. Solid back-box fills opening behind AP, creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance
- Product must be supported by the building structure independent of the suspended ceiling
- Size: 23.75 x 23.75 x 2.5 in. (603 x 603 x 64 mm)
Standards for Safety
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- OSHPD Approval OPM-110-13
Measurements (Maximum values*):
- Width: 23.75 in.
- Height: 23.75 in.
- Depth: 3 in.
- Item Weight: 10.5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 12 lbs.
- (1) Dual Cable Egress Firestop Kit (1” trade size conduit connector, and firestop grommet)
- (4) Hanger wires
- AP Receiver plate
- Mounting Instructions
View this Spec Sheet on oberoninc.com - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1243&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/_Instructions/Oberon_Model_1068-00_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/_Customer_Prints/Oberon_Model_1068-00_Customer_Print.pdf
OSHPD OPM Drawing - http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Oberon_OPM.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service