|Features & Benefits
- Locking, recessed wall or hard ceiling mounting solution to secure APs from most vendors
- Provides an aesthetic, professional finish
- Fully-hinged locking door, keyed alike. Interchangeable doors permit simple migration to new APs and antennas
- Shallow back-box (3 in.) simplifies installation in walls and ceilings
- Enclosure back-box is effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance in hospitals
- Design: recessed hard lid ceiling or wall enclosure designed for APs and wireless multimedia gateways. Designed for pre-existing drywall, sheetrock, gypsum board, plaster and lathe walls or ceiling (remodeling or old construction). Designed for all leading vendors’ APs and antennas, as identified in Oberon’s Model 1076 configuration guide
- Performance: UL listed and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. UL listed for AC. line voltage
- Locking, fully hinged interchangeable door for migration to other APs. Keyed alike
- Includes firestop foam kit for cable egress. Large enough for two Cat 6A cables
- 1 in. trade size knockouts on two walls, junction box knockout in back-box
- Construction: 16 ga. Galvanized steel back-box, 14 ga. textured white powder coated steel door and flange; back box is effective as a dust barrier for ICRA procedure compliance
- Model 1076-WA only: Paintable UL-945VA White ABS Plastic dome, virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Model 1076-CP only: UL 94-5VA clear polycarbonate dome, virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Maximum weight in enclosure is 25 lbs.
- Max. Operating temperature of AP should be de-rated by 10°C inside the enclosure
- Flange is 15 x 15 in. (381 x 381 mm). Back box is 12.75 x 12.75 x 3 in. (324 x 324 x 77 mm)
Standards for Safety
- UL 50 listed, TYPE 1, for indoor use only
- USL - Investigated using requirements contained in Standard UL 50 - Twelfth Edition, and UL 50E - First Edition
- CNL - Investigated using requirements contained in Canadian Standard CSA/C22.2 No. 94.1 and 94.2
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
Measurements (Maximum values*):
- Width: 15 in.
- Height: 15 in.
- Depth: 3 in.
- Item Weight: 13 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 14 lbs.
- (2) Wall bridges
- (1) Universal AP "T-bar" mounting bracket
- (4) No. 6-32 Hex Nuts
- (4) No. 6-32 Eye Bolts
- (2) Velcro Dots
- (2) Keys for lock
- (1) Fireblock cable egress kit
- Caddy Speed Link™ support wire
- Installation instructions
- 39-BLANK-PLATE: Models 1047(-T), 1052, 1076, & 1077(-T) Cisco enclosures (-CCOAP, -CCOAP3800), to temporarily fill cutout in door when AP is not in place
View this Spec Sheet on oberoninc.com - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1270&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/_Instructions/Oberon_Model_1076-WA_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/_Customer_Prints/Oberon_Model_1076-WA_Customer_Print.pdf
App Note - Wireless Coverage FAQ - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Application_Note_Wireless_Coverage_FAQ.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service