|Features & Benefits
- Aesthetic right angle bracket, designed for mounting most vendors' enterprise APs on the wall
- Enables AP to be mounted in the preferred horizontal orientation
- Can be mounted directly over telecommunications outlet, concealing outlet, connectors, and cabling
- Design: Wedge shaped right-angle mounting bracket with cover for securing APs on walls. Designed to mount the AP in the preferred horizontal orientation. Accommodates most vendors' APs
- Knockouts on two sidewalls for 1 in. trades size conduit connectors
- Hinged cover to conceal cabling
- Mounting features to directly attach Cisco, Meraki, and Aruba APs. Also Includes adjustable T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors' APs
- Customers engaging hyperlocation capabilities with Cisco 4802 and 3802 with HLA antenna: Requires Oberon’s 39-HLA-PLATE to properly position AP away from wall
- Construction: 20 ga. powder-coated steel
- Size: 9 x 7 x 5 in. (229 x 178 x 127 mm)
Measurements (Maximum values*):
- Width: 7 in.
- Height: 9 in.
- Depth: 5 in.
- Item Weight: 3 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- (1) Right-angle wall mount
- (1) T-bar bracket
- (4) #6 - 32 screw
- (1) Tie wrap to secure AP to mount
- Installation instructions
- 39-HLA-PLATE - Bracket Accessory for Cisco Hyperlocation Antenna and Cisco 4802 series AP
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1290&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/_Instructions/Oberon_Model_1011-00-WH_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/_Customer_Prints/Oberon_Model_1011-00-WH_Customer_Print.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service
Configurations: Model 1011
Please specify configuration when ordering.