|Features & Benefits
- 2 x 2 ft. ceiling tile telecommunications enclosure designed for pre-terminated "plug-n-play" copper and fiber optic cable assemblies in a zone structured cabling design. This is an ideal solution for installing non-plenum rated components in, or above, the ceiling
- Also designed for non-plenum rated powered equipment, including Optical Network Terminals (ONTs), small workgroup switches, APs, and DAS remote access units (RAUs)
- UL listed and designed to meet National Electric Code paragraph 300-22(C) for use in the above-ceiling (plenum) space. Metal enclosures satisfy UL 2043, Fire Test for Heat and Visible Smoke Release
- Interchangeable doors allow for technology changes and upgrades without removing enclosure from the ceiling
- Enclosure back-box is effective smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance
- Includes receptacle and junction box for plugging in AC powered equipment
- Configuration: Model 1074-04-ANT7: 4-1/2 in. (114 mm) deep, non-ventilated door with 7 openings for antennas
- Configuration: Model 1074-06-ANT7: 6-1/2 in. (165 mm) deep, non-ventilated door with 7 openings for antennas
- Design: General purpose telecommunications, ceiling-mounted, consolidation enclosure, shall be a locking, 2 x 2 ft. (610 x 610 mm) ceiling tile enclosure designed to accommodate up to 3 standard (1U) rack-mountable components. Suitable for non-plenum rated equipment
- Performance: UL-Listed and designed to satisfy National Electric Code (NEC) paragraphs 300-22 and 300-23 for installation in the air handling space. OSHPD approved
- Fully hinged locking door, keyed alike. Door has mounting features for up to 7 antennas
- Knockouts for two AC receptacles, eight 1 in. trade size conduit connectors, and four 5 in. wide fire stopped openings
- Includes two 5 in. cable egress firestop foam kits, and one 1 in. trade size firestop foam kit
- Includes AC receptacle, junction box, and hanger wire
- Construction: White, 10 ga. powder-coated aluminum back-box and flange, white, 10 ga. powder-coated aluminum door
- Enclosure shall be supported by the building ceiling structural system, not tile grid work
- Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
- Size: Flange is 23.75 x 23.75 in. (610 x 610 mm), Enclosure is 22.7 x 22.7 x 4.5 or 6.5 (577 x 577 x 115 mm)
Standards for Safety
- OSHPD Approval OPM-110-13
Measurements (Maximum values*):
- Width: 23.75 in.
- Height: 23.75 in.
- Depth: 4.5 in.
- Item Weight: 30 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 31 lbs.
- (8) Wire hanger
- (1) UL listed electrical receptacle box, outlet, and cover
- (4) Wire management J-Hooks
- (2) Large cable egress fire stop foam kit
- (1) Firestop grommet large enough for 2 Cat 6A cables
- (4) #6-20 3/8 in. self-tapping screw
- (1) T-bar mount
- (1) Low-profile T-bar mount
- 34-ZDUAL-RPTNC or 34-ZDUAL-RPSMA - Aesthetic, low profile Dual Band Wi-Fi Antennas designed for Oberon Enclosures with RPTNC or RPSMA connectors
- 39-1074-2RUBRACKET-LEFT or 39-1074-2RUBRACKET-RIGHT - 2 RU equipment rack mounting brackets (1 left and 1 right)
View this Spec Sheet on oberoninc.com - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1296&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/_Instructions/Oberon_Model_1074-04-ANT7_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/_Customer_Prints/Oberon_Model_1074-04-ANT7_Customer_Print.pdf
OSHPD OPM Drawing - http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Oberon_OPM.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service