|Features & Benefits
- Excellent for stadiums, high-density auditoriums, and larger classrooms
- Swivels on two axes to provide down-tilt and azimuth coverage desired
- Designed for mounting most vendors enterprise wireless access points with external antennas on the wall or ceiling
- Designed for high-density WiFi installations
- Can be mounted over telecommunications outlet
- Design: 2-Axis articulating mount for securing APs and directional antennas on walls. Designed to allow directional antenna to articulate in both azimuth and elevation. Works with most vendors' APs and antennas. With vanity cover to conceal AP and antenna
- Performance: articulating antenna plate enables +/- 45° antenna pointing, up and down, right and left. Vanity cover is transparent to wireless signal
- Includes T-bar bracket for attaching most vendors' APs
- Construction: 14 ga. white powder-coated steel
- Includes attachable, paintable, white UL94-5VA ABS plastic vanity cover,
- Size: 9 x 11 x 6.25 in. (229 x 280 x 159 mm)
- Vanity cover size: 11.5 x 10.25 x 7.25 in. (292 x 260 x 184 mm)
Measurements (Maximum values*):
- Width: 11 in.
- Height: 9 in.
- Depth: 6.25 in.
- Item Weight: 7 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs.
- (4) 8-32 x 1/4 in. screws
- (1) Vanity Cover
- (2) 6-32 x 1/4 in. screws
- (1) T-bar
- (2) Wire ties
- Installation instructions
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1821&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/_Instructions/Oberon_Model_1013-COVER_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/_Customer_Prints/Oberon_Model_1013-COVER_Customer_Print.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service
Configurations: Model 1013
Please specify configuration when ordering.
00: No Cover
||2-Axis Articulating AP/Antenna Mount
||2-Axis Articulating AP/Antenna Mount: White cover