|Features & Benefits
- Secure, conceal, and protect Wi-Fi and small cell APs in hard ceiling areas
- APs with internal or non-detachable antennas from most leading vendor’s may be mounted in interchangeable Model 1051 doors (See Oberon’s Model 1051 Configuration Guide)
- Interchangeable doors permit simple migration to new APs and antennas
- Back-box is deep enough to contain most vendors APs and connectors
- Enclosure back-box is effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance
- Design: 4.5 in. deep AP or DAS Remote Unit enclosure designed for recess installation in hard-lid ceilings (drywall, plaster and lath, stucco, block, core plank, etc.). Internal T-bar accommodates APs from most manufacturers
- This is a steel enclosure so antennas or APs be mounted externally on the door
- For model 1051-00, mount up to (7) external antennas on the door using the bulkhead connector kit for dipole antennas (Oberon P/N 35-BULKHD-KIT) or Oberon 34-ZDUAL or 34-DMDUAL antennas
- Performance: UL 50 listed for line voltage powered equipment, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved OPM-0110-13. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 6°C when mounted in enclosure
- Fully hinged locking door, keyed alike. Doors are interchangeable
- Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
- 1 in. trade size knockouts in four walls
- Enclosure back box is effective as a dust barrier for ICRA procedure compliance
- -CCEA version backbox is sealed to be used in pressurized rooms, and to be compliant with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) plenum requirement
- Construction: 16 ga. back-box, 14 ga. door, textured white powder-coated steel. Model 1051-DOME includes a UL 94-5VA white ABS plastic dome. Model 1051-CP includes a UL 95-5VA clear polycarbonate dome
- Size: Flange is 17.5 x 17.5 in. (445 x 445 mm). Back-box is 12.5 x 12.5 x 4.5 in. (318 x 318 x 114 mm). 4 in. (101 mm) useful depth with universal T-bar bracket in place
- Maximum weight to be installed inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
Standards for Safety
- UL 50 listed, TYPE 1, for indoor use only
- UL Listed and designed to meet National Electric Code Paragraphs 300-22 and 300-23 for installation in the above-ceiling space
- USL - Investigated using requirements contained in Standard UL 50 - Twelfth Edition, and UL 50E - First Edition
- CNL - Investigated using requirements contained in Canadian Standard CSA/C22.2 No. 94.1 and 94.2
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- OSHPD Approval OPM-110-13
Measurements (Maximum values*):
- Width: 17.5 in.
- Height: 17.5 in.
- Depth: 4.5 in.
- Item Weight: 16 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 17 lbs.
- (1) Unit per carton
- (1) Internal universal AP mounting T-bar bracket
- (4) Hanger wires
- (1) Cable egress firestop Kit (1 in. trade size conduit connector, and firestop grommet)
- (2) Keys for lock
- (4) White cosmetic screw caps and (4) #10 ceiling/wall attachment screws
- Installation instructions
- 34-BMANT24 - 2.4 GHz Single Band WiFi Antenna: NEMA4 Enclosures
- 34-BMANT5 - 5 GHz Single Band WiFi Antenna: NEMA4 Enclosures
- 34-ZDUAL-RPTNC or 34-ZDUAL-RPSMA - Aesthetic, low profile Dual Band Wi-Fi Antennas designed for Oberon Enclosures with RPTNC or RPSMA connectors
View this Spec Sheet on oberoninc.com - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2229&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/_Instructions/Oberon_Model_1051-CCOAP_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/_Customer_Prints/Oberon_Model_1051-CCOAP_Customer_Print.pdf
App Note Calculating temperature rise in Oberon NEMA enclosures - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/App_Note_Calculating_temperature_rise_when_mounting_wireless_LAN_access_points_into_Oberons_NEMA_and_Ceiling_Enclosures_4_29_2014.pdf
OSHPD OPM Drawing - http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Oberon_OPM.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service