|Features & Benefits
- Rugged under-seat enclosure for installing APs in stadium venues and other challenging environments
- Designed for use in indoor/outdoor wet, or dirty environments; UV capped for exposure to direct sunlight
- Virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Plastic is easily drilled and machined for custom cable ingress and installation
- Cover attaches with 14 stainless steel cap nuts; weather and abrasion resistant EPDM foam strip provides seal
- Design: Enclosure designed to protect an AP and antenna when mounted under seats in auditorium or stadium. Fastens to riser. Screw on Acrylic/PVC alloy plastic cover
- Performance: Designed to protect equipment from spilling liquids, weather and washing. Capable of NEMA 3R and 4 performance for indoor/ outdoor wet environments when properly sealed. Transparent to wireless signals. Paintable. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 9°C when mounted in enclosure
- Includes articulating universal AP mounting bracket
- Construction: Cover is light grey, thermoformed UL94-V0 Acrylic/PVC alloy plastic. UV capped for exposure to direct sunlight. Back plane is 10 ga. aluminum. EPDM Foam gasket
- Size: 9.16 x 16.60 x 11.25 in. (232 x 422 x 286 mm)
Measurements (Maximum values*):
- Width: 16.6 in.
- Height: 9.16 in.
- Depth: 11.25 in.
- Item Weight: 6 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
- (1) Acrylic/PVC alloy cover
- (1) Aluminum back plane
- (1) Adjustable T-Bar bracket
- (2) #8 Pan head machine screw
- (4) #8 Machine nut
- (14) #8 Machine cap nut
- (14) #8 Lock washer
- (1) Installation instructions
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2533&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/_Instructions/Oberon_Model_3010-00_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/_Customer_Prints/Oberon_Model_3010-00_Customer_Print.pdf
App Note - Installation Tips for NEMA 4 Enclosures - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/App Note - Installation Tips for Oberon NEMA 4 Enclosures.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service