|Features & Benefits
- Impact-resistant, ABS plastic protective box in black (1017-BK) or off-white (1017-WH), designed to protect smaller, wall-mounted access points
- Ideal for protecting wireless access points in hotel rooms and residence halls
- Mounts directly over access point attached to the wall, ABS plastic is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Includes an internal AP standoff bracket, for surface mount applications without telecommunications outlet in the wall
- Tamper-resistant hardware (torx screws) for cover
- Low profile (3.15 in.); fits behind desks or furniture
- Design: AP enclosure designed to be surface mounted on hard-lid ceilings or walls. Designed to accommodate smaller wall mount APs with integrated or non-detachable antennas such as Cisco 702W, 1810W, or Aruba 205H APs
- Performance: Ventilated, paintable, impact resistant ABS plastic enclosure is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Screw on cover with tamper resistant (torx) screws
- Internal universal AP standoff bracket for surface mounting applications without outlet in the wall
- Construction: UL94-5VA classified ABS plastic. Black body and cover
- External size: 6 x 10.1 x 3.15 in. (152 x 256 x 80 mm). Available internal dimensions 5.78 x 9.75 x 2.91 in. (147 x 248 x 69 mm)
Measurements (Maximum values*):
- Width: 10.1 in.
- Height: 6 in.
- Depth: 3.15 in.
- Item Weight: 2 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs.
- (1) ABS box and lid
- (1) Internal AP standoff bracket
- (4) AP standoff bracket screws
- (6) #4 x 1/2 in. Black torx lid screw
- (6) #4 x 1/2 in. Black Philips lid screw
- (4) #6 x 1/4 in. Philips AP mounting screw
- (4) #2 x 1/2 in. Philips mounting bracket screw
- Installation instructions
View this Spec Sheet on oberoninc.com - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2607&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/_Instructions/Oberon_Model_1017-BK_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/_Customer_Prints/Oberon_Model_1017-BK_Customer_Print.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service
Configurations: Model 1017
Please specify configuration when ordering.
||Oberon Model 1017, black
||Oberon Model 1017, off-white - minimum order may apply