|Features & Benefits
- Economical and easy to install
- Conveniently and quickly install APs and antennas from most vendors' in cloud or canopy ceiling panels
- AP mounts flush to the ceiling, providing an aesthetic, professionally installed appearance
- 20 ga. galvanized steel panel bridge and Speed Link support wire prevent ceiling panel sag or cracking
- Design: Recessed installation kit for installing APs and antennas in cloud, canopy, or suspended ceiling panels. Comprised of steel ceiling panel bridge, Speed Link support wire, AP or antenna bracket, and trim for AP or antenna from leading vendors, as identified in Oberon's Model 1040 configuration guide
- Performance: UL listed for low voltage applications and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 11°C when mounted in enclosure
- AP/antenna trim is interchangeable for other APs or antennas. Trim attaches with torsion springs
- Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel panel bridge, all metal bracket and trim. (Model 1040-FL only: Paintable, UL 94-5VA ABS plastic cover, virtually transparent to wireless signals)
- Use included Speed Link support wire to attach to building structure
- Size: 23.375 x 16 x 3 in. (594 x 406 x 76mm)
- Suitable for both North American and European (metric) sized ceilings
Standards for Safety
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
Measurements (Maximum values*):
- Width: 23.375 in.
- Height: 16 in.
- Depth: 3 in.
- Item Weight: 4 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
- (1) Galvanized steel ceiling panel bridge
- (1) AP or antenna specific bracket and trim (See Oberon's Model 1040 configuration guide)
- Model 1040-FL only: (1) Cisco mounting bracket, (1) AP mount T-bar bracket and (1) ABS plastic cover
- (1) 3 meter long Caddy Speed Link™ support wire (P/N SLD15L3)
- Installation instructions
View this Spec Sheet on oberoninc.com - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3398&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/_Instructions/Oberon_Model_1040-AP335_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/_Customer_Prints/Oberon_Model_1040-AP335_Customer_Print.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service
Configurations: Model 1040
AP or antenna specific trim is included with the product; please specify the SKU required when ordering.
Note: The trim is interchangeable after installation. Please see configuration guide for retrofit trim P/N options.
||SPECIFY AP TRIM