|Features & Benefits
- Impact-resistant, white, polycarbonate enclosure for most vendors' APs, including larger Cisco 2802/3802 Series APs
- Architectural design motif resembling lighting luminaire
- Ideal for protecting APs in indoor and outdoor locations
- AP status LED is visible through cover
- Includes wireless symbol label for user to attach to cover if desired
- Design: Round AP enclosure designed to be surface mounted on hard-lid ceilings or walls. Resembles a common lighting luminaire. Designed to accommodate APs with integrated or non-detachable antennas. Large enough for Cisco 2800/3800 APs and other larger APs.
- For the Extreme Networks 3935i, please order mounting plate 39-1018-EXT3935-MNTPLT.
- Performance: UV stabilized, impact resistant, polycarbonate enclosure suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Cover is hinged
- Attachable 'Wi-Fi' symbol decal
- Internal universal T-bar bracket and Cisco mounting plate
- Construction: White polycarbonate plastic body and cover. Cover is translucent, such that AP status LEDs are visible
- AP maximum operating temperature should be de-rated by 7° C when mounted in enclosure
- External size: 14.0 x 5.0 in. (356 x 127 mm)
Measurements (Maximum values*):
- Width: 14 in.
- Height: 14 in.
- Depth: 5 in.
- Item Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
View this Spec Sheet on oberoninc.com - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4801&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/_Instructions/Oberon_Model_1018-14_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/_Customer_Prints/Oberon_Model_1018-14_Customer_Print.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service
Configurations: Model 1018
Please specify configuration when ordering.
WH (12 in. white screw on lid)
14 (14 in. white hinged lid)
||14 in. Diameter, white polycarbonate AP enclosure, hinged lid