|Features & Benefits
- Conveniently and quickly install APs in suspended ceiling environment
- AP mounts flush to the ceiling, providing an aesthetic, professionally installed appearance
- Tile bridge prevents ceiling tile sag or cracking
- Suitable for both North American and European (metric) ceiling systems
- Design: Recessed installation kit for installing APs in fire rated 2 x 2 ft. suspended ceiling tiles. Comprised of steel ceiling tile bridge and back box, hanger wire, AP bracket and trim for AP or antenna from leading vendors. See Oberon’s model 1044 configuration guide
- Performance: UL listed for low voltage applications and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved, OPM-0110-13. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 11°C when mounted in enclosure
- AP trim is interchangeable for other APs. Trim attaches to back box with torsion spring for fast, tool-less installation
- Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
- Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel tile bridge and back-box and white, powder-coated steel trim. Solid back-box fills opening behind AP, creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance. (Model 1042-FL only: Paintable UL 94-5VA ABS plastic cover, cover is virtually transparent to wireless signals)
- Constructed to be compliant with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) plenum requirements
- Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
- Use included hanger wire to attach to building structure
- Size: 16 x 23.475 x 3 in. (406 x 596 x 76 mm). Back-box is 12.5 x 12.5 x 3 in. (318 x 318 x 76 mm)
- Suitable for both North American and European ceilings
Standards for Safety
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- OSHPD Approval OPM-110-13
Measurements (Maximum values*):
- Width: 23.475 in.
- Height: 16 in.
- Depth: 23.475 in.
- Item Weight: 8 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 9 lbs.
- (1) galvanized steel ceiling tile bridge and back-box
- (1) AP or antenna specific, bracket and trim (See Oberon’s Model 1044 configuration guide)
- Model 1044-FL only: (1) Cisco mounting bracket, (1) Universal AP mounting T-bar, (1) ABS Plastic cover
- (1) 1 in. conduit fitting and nut
- (1) Fire stop cable grommet, large enough for 2 category 6A cables
- (4) #6-32 x 1¼ in. white screw
- (2) Hanger wires
- Installation instructions
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5235&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/_Instructions/Oberon_Model_1044-CCOAPBP_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/_Customer_Prints/Oberon_Model_1044-CCOAPBP_Customer_Print.pdf
OSHPD OPM Drawing - http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Oberon_OPM.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service
Configurations: Model 1044
AP or antenna specific trim is included with the product; please specify the SKU required when ordering.
Note: The trim is interchangeable after installation. Please see configuration guide for retrofit trim P/N options.
||Specifiy AP trim