|Features & Benefits
- Mount AP flush to the ceiling, revealing only the antenna face of the AP for optimal wireless coverage
- Attractive, textured, powder-coat finish matches many ceilings
- Larger back-box designed for securing most vendors' enterprise Wi-Fi and Small Cell APs
- Interchangeable doors permit simple migration to new APs and antennas
- Enclosure back-box is an effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance
- Design: Economical ceiling tile enclosure designed for APs with integrated antennas. Fits into standard 2 x 2 ft. (U.S.) ceiling grid. Doors available for all leading AP vendor’s models (see Oberon’s Model 1047 configuration guide)
- Performance: UL listed for low voltage applications, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved, OPM-0110-13. De-rate AP operating temperature range by 6°C when mounted in enclosure
- Locking, quick release interchangeable door for migration to other APs. Large door permits migration to large APs and domes
- Firestop grommet for insertion into back-box, large enough for 2 Cat6A cables
- 1 in. trade size knockouts in four walls
- Construction: 20 ga. galvanized steel back-box. 18 ga. white, powder-coated steel flange and door. Solid back-box fills opening behind AP, creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance. Dome is virtually transparent to wireless signals. Model 1047-LPDOME only: Paintable UL 94-5VA ABS plastic dome. Model 1047-FPDOME only: UL 94-5VA Frosted Polycarbonite plastic dome
- Constructed to be compliant with City of Chicago Environmental Air (CCEA) plenum requirements
- Enclosure must be supported by the building structure, independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11. Includes hanger wire
- Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
- For recessed grid ceilings, specify "–T" for tegular flange units
- Size: 23.75 x 23.75 x 3 in. (603 x 603 x 76 mm). Back-box is 18.5 x 18.5 x 3 in. (-LPDOME & -FPDOME total depth is 5 in.)
- Specify "-600MM" for European (metric) ceiling (594 x 594 mm tile flange. All other dimensions are the same)
Standards for Safety
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- OSHPD Approval OPM-0110-13
Measurements (Maximum values*):
- Width: 23.75 in.
- Height: 23.75 in.
- Depth: 3 in.
- Item Weight: 16 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs.
* Specify "-600MM" for European (metric) ceiling (594 x 594 mm tile flange. All other dimensions are the same.)
- Enclosure and door
- (1) Dual Cable Egress Firestop Kit (1 in. trade size conduit connector and firestop grommet)
- (2) Keys for lock
- (4) Hanger wires
- Installation instructions
- 39-BLANK-PLATE: Models 1047(-T), 1052, 1076, & 1077(-T) Cisco enclosures (-CCOAP, -CCOAP3800), to temporarily fill cutout in door when AP is not in place
Spec Sheet - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5358&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/_Instructions/Oberon_Model_1047-MR52_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/_Customer_Prints/Oberon_Model_1047-MR52_Customer_Print.pdf
Ceiling Tile Ordering Form - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Ceiling_Tile_Ordering_Form.pdf
OSHPD OPM Drawing - http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Oberon_OPM.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service
Configurations: Model 1047
Please specify configuration when ordering.
(T for tegular flange,
otherwise leave blank)
(*600MM for European
metric ceiling grid,
otherwise leave blank)
||* 600 mm metric ceiling tile is special order ONLY. Contact your
Oberon Customer Service representative for more information.
||Model 1047 with LPDOME door, flange to match flat lay-in tile,
flange size for North American ceiling systems
||Model 1047 with LPDOME door, flange to match
tegular ceiling tiles for recessed grid, flange size for North American ceiling systems
||Model 1047 with door for Cisco 3800 Series AP, flange to match flat lay-in tile,
European metric sized flange
||Model 1047 with door for Aruba AP335, flange to match
tegular ceiling tiles for recessed grid, European metric sized flange