|Features & Benefits
- Compact, rugged NEMA 4 Skybar™ shaped enclosure for installing APs in physically challenging environments. Ideal for under seating and riser installations
- Virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Plastic is easily drilled and machined for custom cable ingress and installation. Enclosure is paintable
- Cover attaches with ten tamper resistant stainless steel screws
- Design: Rugged polycarbonate AP enclosure designed for surface mounting AP indoors or outdoors, and for under seating and riser installation, wall mounting, or light pole mounting. Conceal and protect AP, small antennas, and cabling
- Performance: Designed to NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, and 13, and IEC529-IP66 specifications for indoor/outdoor wet, dirty, or corrosive environments. UV stabilized for exposure to direct sunlight. Transparent to wireless signals. Paintable
- Oberon Skybar™ shaped screw on cover with gasket. Cover screws must be torqued to 8 in-lbs. Cover screws are recessed into cover. Comes with standard and tamper resistant screws
- Internal universal T-bar bracket
- Large enough for Cisco 3800 DART connector and external antenna, and Cisco 4800 AP
- AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 5° C inside the enclosure when solar loading is not present (See Oberon application note)
- For outdoor installation, the 1022 is white to reduce solar loading. Painting the 1022 a darker color will increase solar loading. Avoid mounting the 1022 where it is directly exposed to the sun
- Construction: Body and cover are white UL94-V0 Polycarbonate plastic
- Size: 11.7 x 14.7 x 5.5 in. (297 x 373 x 140 mm)
Measurements (Maximum values*):
- Width: 11.7 in.
- Height: 14.7 in.
- Depth: 5.5 in.
- Item Weight: 4 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
- (1) UL94-V0 White Polycarbonate NEMA 4 Enclosure
- (1) T-bar bracket
- (1) Universal Mounting Panel
- (4) Cushioning washers
- (4) Wal Mount brackets
- (4) M4 x 8 mm Flat Head Screws
- (4) M4 x 8 mm Pan head Screws
- (4) #6 x ¼ in. Plastic Screw
- (10) M4 x 20 mm Captive Torx Lid Screws
- (10) M4 x 2 0mm Captive Phillips Lid Screws
View this Spec Sheet on oberoninc.com - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5513&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/_Instructions/Oberon_Model_1022-00_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/_Customer_Prints/Oberon_Model_1022-00_Customer_Print.pdf
App Note - Wireless Coverage FAQ - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Model1025-00_coverage_FAQ.pdf
App Note - Installation Tips for Outdoor Models - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/App Note - Installation Tips for Outdoor Models.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service