|Features & Benefits
- Conveniently install APs, antennas, and associated cabling in warehouses, industrial facilities, sports venues or any facility with open ceiling
- Enables AP and antennas from leading vendors to be mounted in any preferred orientation
- Save installation labor time and cost
- Design: Modular frame for fast and consistent mounting of APs and antennas in open ceilings. Facilitates installation of AP and antenna in any preferred orientation
- Rugged, corrosion resistant aluminum construction with mounting features for all leading APs and antennas
- Available in 5 Antenna Application configurations (specify one)
- Universal Wi-Fi Access Point Mount with no attachments (1312-00)
- Single external omnidirectional dual-band 'Coffee Can' antennas (39-1312-AM1)
- Multiple external omnidirectional single-band pipe antennas (39-1312-AM2)
- Single external directional dual-band patch antennas (39-1312-AM3)
- Right-angle M-Frame bracket (39-1312-RAB)
- Includes choice of M-Frame™ mounting options for 5 construction styles (specify one)
- Adjustable Column Straps (39-1312-ACS)
- Concrete Wall Anchors (39-1312-CWA)
- Quad Cable Hanger (39-1312-QCH)
- Threaded Rod Kit (39-1312-TRD)
- Universal Beam clamp (39-1312-UBC)
- Construction: 0.90 in. thick brushed 5052 aluminum
- Size: 13 x 12 x 1.0 in. (330 x 305 x 25 mm)
Measurements (Maximum values*):
- Width: 13 in.
- Height: 12 in.
- Depth: 1 in.
- Item Weight: 3 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs.
- M-Frame modular mounting frame
- (5) UV Resistant cable ties
- (4) #8 AP mounting screws
- (1) 1 in. tall alphanumeric label set
- (1) Specified Antenna Application Bracket
- (1) Specified M-Frame™ mounting kit options
- (1) Installation instructions
View this Spec Sheet on oberoninc.com - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6522&Itemid=399
Installation Instructions - oberoninc.com/images/_Instructions/Oberon_Model_1312-AM3_Instructions.pdf
Customer Prints - oberoninc.com/images/_Customer_Prints/Oberon_Model_1312-AM3_Customer_Print.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service