|Features & Benefits
- 2 x 2 ft. locking ceiling tile enclosure secures APs from most vendors
- Attractive, textured, powder-coat finish matches many suspended ceiling tiles
- Interchangeable doors permit simple migration to new APs and antennas
- Shallow (3 in.), lightweight, aluminum back-box simplifies installation in ceilings with little space above ceiling tiles
- Enclosure back-box is effective dust barrier to simplify ICRA procedure compliance
- Design: Ceiling tile enclosure designed for APs with integrated antennas. Fits into standard 2 x 2 ft. (U.S.) ceiling grid. Doors available for all leading AP vendor’s models (see Oberon’s Model 1077 configuration guide)
- Performance: UL listed for low voltage and line voltage applications, and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations. OSHPD approved, OPM-0110-13
- Interchangeable locking door, keyed alike.
- Includes firestop foam kit for cable egress. Large enough for two Cat 6A cables
- Knockouts for single gang J-box, (2) keystone jacks, (2) 1 in. trade conduit connector
- Construction: 16 ga. aluminum back box; door and flange are 18 ga. textured, white powder-coated steel. RoHS compliant. Solid back-box fills opening behind AP, creating an effective fire, smoke and dust barrier to simplify ICRA compliance
- Model 1077-WA only: UL 94-5VA white ABS plastic dome. Dome is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Model 1077-CP only: UL 94-5VA clear polycarbonate dome. Dome is virtually transparent to wireless signals
- Maximum weight to be installed inside the unit is 25 lbs.
- De-rate upper operating temperature limit of AP by 10°C when AP in the enclosure
- For recessed grid ceilings, specify '–T' for tegular flange units
- Enclosure must be supported by the building structure independent of the suspended ceiling, per NEC paragraph 300.11
- Size: Flange is 23.75 x 23.75 in. (603 x 603 x 76 mm). Back-box is 12.75 x 12.75 x 3 in.
Standards for Safety
- UL 50 listed, TYPE 1, for indoor use only
- USL - Investigated using requirements contained in Standard UL 50 - Twelfth Edition, and UL 50E - First Edition
- CNL - Investigated using requirements contained in Canadian Standard CSA/C22.2 No. 94.1 and 94.2
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- OSHPD Approval OPM-110-13
Measurements (Maximum values*):
- Width: 12.75 in.
- Height: 12.75 in.
- Depth: 3 in.
- Item Weight: 11 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs.
* Specify "-600MM" for European (metric) ceiling (594 x 594 mm tile flange. All other dimensions are the same.)
- (1) 2 x 2 ft. ceiling enclosure
- (1) T-bar bracket (Model 1077-WA and Model 1077-CP)
- (1) Mounting bracket (Except Model 1077-WA and Model 1077-CP)
- (1) 1 in. Trade size conduit connectors
- (1) Fire Block Foam
- (4) Support wire
- (2) Keys for access door lock
- Installation instructions
- 39-BLANK-PLATE: Blanking plate for Models 1047(-T), 1052, 1076, & 1077(-T) Cisco enclosures (-CCOAP, -CCOAP3800), to temporarily fill cutout in door when AP is not in place
- 39-BLANK-PLATE-4800: Blanking plate for Models 1047(-T), 1075, 1076, & 1077(-T) Cisco enclosures (-COAP4800), to temporarily fill cutout in door when AP is not in place.
View this Spec Sheet on oberoninc.com - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7360&Itemid=399
Ceiling Tile Ordering Form - oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Ceiling_Tile_Ordering_Form.pdf
OSHPD OPM Drawing - http://oberoninc.com/images/WebDocs/Oberon_OPM.pdf
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service