|Features & Benefits
- Economical and easy to install
- Conveniently and quickly install APs and antennas from most vendors' in cloud or canopy ceiling panels
- AP mounts flush to the ceiling, providing an aesthetic, professionally installed appearance
- 16 ga. galvanized steel panel bridge and support wire prevent ceiling panel sag or cracking
- Design: Recessed installation kit for installing APs and antennas in cloud, canopy, or suspended ceiling panels. Comprised of steel ceiling panel bridge, support wire, AP or antenna bracket, and trim for AP or antenna from leading vendors
- Performance: UL listed for low voltage applications and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for plenum installations
- AP/antenna trim is interchangeable for other APs or antennas. Trim attaches with wing nuts
- Construction: 16 ga. galvanized steel panel bridge, all metal bracket and trim
- Use included support wire to attach to building structure
- Size: 23.375 x 3 x 3 in. (594 x 76 x 76mm)
- Suitable for both North American and European (metric) sized ceilings
Standards for Safety
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Amd. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
Measurements (Maximum values*):
- Width: 23.375 in.
- Height: 23.375 in.
- Depth: 3 in.
- Item Weight: 4 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
- (1) Galvanized steel ceiling panel bridge
- (1) AP or antenna specific bracket and trim
- Installation instructions
- 39-104X-ROUTER-TEMPLATE: Routing template to simplify ceiling tile cutout for all 1039, 1040 and 1044 series AP trims
View this Spec Sheet on oberoninc.com - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7368&Itemid=399
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service
Configurations: Model 1039
||SPECIFY AP TRIM