|Features & Benefits
- UL Listed interior workbox for Oberon’ s model 3032 Wi-Fi Bollard
- Large enough for power supplies, media converters, outlet boxes, and other network infrastructure power and gear
- Create a code compliant installation
- Design: Polycarbonate NEMA-4 enclosure with hinged, lockable door
- Performance: Designed to NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, and 13, and IEC529-IP66 specifications for indoor/ outdoor wet, dirty, or corrosive environments. UV stabilized for exposure to direct sunlight. Transparent to wireless signals. Temperature rating from -40 to 70°C. Paintable
- Hinged, gasketed door with hasps for padlock
- Internal plastic universal mounting panel
- Construction: UL listed to UL50 and UL508A (File #E319779). Back-box is light gray UL94-5VA polycarbonate plastic. Door is polycarbonate plastic
Measurements (Maximum values*):
- Width: 10 in.
- Height: 8 in.
- Depth: 4 in.
- Item Weight: 5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
- (1) Oberon model 1026-1084 NEMA4 Enclosure
- (1) DIN Rail Segment
- (2) Equipment Stand Mounting Brackets (PN3761)
- (2) 5/16 in.-18 Thread, 1-7/16 in. ID U-Bolt
- (1) Installation instructions
View this Spec Sheet on oberoninc.com - oberoninc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7562&Itemid=399
SECTION 27_21_33 DATA COMMUNICATIONS WIRELESS ACCESS POINTS
For Oberon product CAD files, contact customer service