INSTALLATION STEPS FOR NEW MODEL 1040-CCOAP3800 SUSPENDED CEILING RECESS MOUNTING KIT
1) Cut an opening in your ceiling tile per the installation instructions.
2) Place tile bridge on back (top, when installed) of ceiling tile; this will span the grid when installed. The tile bridge helps to keep your tile from sagging under weight of AP.
3) Attach AP to bracket. AP slides onto bracket with no additional hardware.
4) Attach trim to bracket with finger-tightened thumb nuts. Trims are available for most leading vendors' APs.
5) Trim, bracket and AP assembly attach to the tile bridge with fastening hardware. Tighten the hardware so that AP trim compresses ceiling tile onto tile bridge.
6) Place ceiling tile with AP and trim into ceiling grid. When installed, AP is recessed into ceiling tile providing for an aesthetic professional installation.
Recessed Panel Ceiling Installation Kit for Wi-Fi Access Points / Cisco 2800 & 3800 Series AP Trim / Spring Attached