A wide variety of secure, convenient, aesthetic mounting solutions are available for use with Cisco's recently announced wireless access points.
State College, PA – August 11, 2016
Oberon, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of secure enclosures and mounting solutions for wireless access points, has released a statement regarding compatibility of enclosures with the recently announced Cisco® Aironet® 3800 Series.
“As a Cisco Solution Partner, Oberon makes it a priority to stay up to date on Cisco’s latest technology and offerings,” explained Bree Murphy, RCDD, Oberon’s National Training & Applications Engineer. “The 3800 takes on a different physical form in addition to its enhanced technology capabilities.”
Based on the new physical form of the 3800 Series, Oberon has determined that the following mounting solutions are compatible with the Cisco® Aironet® 3800i Series, featuring internal antennas:
• Right-angle wall brackets - 1006-CCOAP3800, 1008-AP3800-COVER, 1009-00, 1010-00, 1011-00, 1012-00.
• Surface mounted enclosures: 1015-00, 1015-C, 1016-00, 1016-C.
• NEMA 4 indoor/outdoor enclosures: 1020-00, 1024-C, 3010.
• Suspended ceiling mounts: 1040-CCOAP3800, 1046-CCOAP3800, 1046-CCOAP3800-T.
• Suspended ceiling enclosures with doors: 1047-DOME, 1047-DOME-T, 1047-LPDOME, 1047-LPDOME-T.
• Vanity covers: 33-AP3800-COVER.
The following models are available for mounting the Cisco® Aironet® 3800e Series, which offers external antennas:
• Right-angle wall brackets: 1006-CCOAP3800, 1009-00, 1010-00, 1011-00, 1012-00.
• Surface-mounted enclosures: 1013-00, 1013-COVER, 1016-00, 1016-C.
• NEMA 4 indoor/outdoor enclosures: 1024-C.
• Suspended ceiling mounts with doors: 1047-DOME, 1047-DOME-T.
Oberon's website also offers a tool to find the company’s most popular enclosures and mounting solutions according to the model of wireless access point selected.
Oberon mounting solutions provide physical security for wireless access points and help users to satisfy compliance guidelines in verticals such as retail, healthcare, and government. For more information regarding Oberon's mounting solutions for Cisco products, please call 1-877-867-2312 or visit https://oberoninc.com.